What is the correct spelling for UNICE?
This word (Unice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNICE
- dunce She wanted to say something: it annoyed her to have to play the part of a dunce ,-her poor, youthful pride rebelled against it,-but she said not a word; she had to summon up all her resolution to keep back the tears that would well up to her eyes.
- ice Fleetwood made more noise than necessary with his ice .
- mince I have the bottom crust in the tin, the top crust is all rolled out, and now I need the mince -meat.
- nice "How nice that will be!
- niece What would become of him, den, do you think, my dear niece ?"
- once "Sorry," Malone said at once .
- ounce That fish weighed over nine pounds, every ounce of it."
- quince "Thee forgot the quince conserve, Peggy," said Sally trying vainly to act as though Peggy was alone.
- unite Never had he been so free, so vigorous, so rich, as in the dawn of the day, at whose close he was to unite Isabella's life with his own-and now-now!