What is the correct spelling for UNICH?
This word (Unich) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNICH
- cinch It's a cinch that nobody in this state is goin' to interfere with us.
- enrich For Agesilaus did not, like Pompeius, enrich the state by his own exploits, but looking solely to the interests of his country, he gave up a position of greater glory and power than any Greek before or since ever held, with the single exception of Alexander.
- eunuch "Phaedime awaits you with impatience," said the eunuch .
- finch Myddleton Finch then left me, and, sitting alone, I realised that I had been doing William a service.
- hunch "I have a hunch ," he said.
- inch Take the word for it of a man who has made his way inch by inch , and doesn'tbelieve that we 'll wake up to find our work done because we 've lain all night a-dreaming of it; anything worth doing is devilish hard to do!
- lunch I'm dying to do so, but"-Gray looked at his watch-"even the good must lunch .
- munch After some pause, he went on thus; "And yet, my lad, I am sorry to see you under such colours; the more so, as it is not in my power, at present, to change them for the better, times being very hard with me," With these words I could perceive a tear trickle down his furrowed cheek, which affected me so munch that I wept bitterly.
- munich Born in Liberty, Virginia, 1867. Studied in Munich and Paris.
- niche A few cane-chairs against the wall, an old black-oak wardrobe near the door, and the sewing-table of Madame von Werrig in the window-niche, completed the furniture of the room.
- pinch Do you think I shall cry after a pinch of ashes?
- punch He made another punch -for himself this time, he said; but Westover joined him in a glass of it.
- punish He left me with child, and I bore a girl which he took away from me years ago, no doubt to punish me for, having so far forgotten myself as to love a mortal after him.
- Eunice "I never broke my word in my life, Aunt Eunice !