What is the correct spelling for UNICLE?
This word (Unicle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNICLE
- funicle 2. Fruit-the ripe carpels are splitting, exposing the seeds, some of which are suspended by the long funicle .
- uncle "Yes, of course, uncle ought to know the truth.
- uniquely The uniquely projecting porch of the "Old Ship" at Worksop, and the old gabled house behind it, still keep a rustic air in the streets of that growing town, just as the "Old Swan" at Atherstone, restored in a judiciously conservative manner, will long serve to maintain memories of the old England of four hundred years ago.
- unusual It might be thought unusual if I went alone."
- unusually His letter only reached me after an unusually long delay.
46 words made from the letters UNICLE
5 letter words made from UNICLE:celui, clein, cline, clune, culin, cunei, leuci, liceu, lince, lucin, ulice, uncle.
3 letter words made from UNICLE:cli, cue, cul, enl, ice, icu, lei, leu, lie, lin, nec, nil, uni.
4 letter words made from UNICLE:clue, clun, enic, inec, inle, inul, lein, leni, lien, lieu, line, luce, luen, luin, nice, nicu, nile, nuel, ueli, ulin, unie.