What is the correct spelling for UNIDORMED?
This word (Unidormed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNIDORMED
- endorsed President Lincoln endorsed the appointment, which was questioned.
- informed Percy Wintermill informed her one day that he was going to ask her to marry him when the proper time arrived.
- unadorned "She is nature unadorned as far as her complexion goes, believe me," said I to my sister.
- unarmed He fought to keep from kissing her as she lay there unarmed.
- underfed Underfed she looks too.
- undimmed The cool wind of night followed it, and the moon and stars shone down once more undimmed through the pure and cloudless ether.
- unformed Unformed, according to any standard of human or of animal faces, they achieved an air of giant physiognomy which made them terrible.
- unharmed Now can your young braves go forth upon the hunt unharmed and bring back meat for feastings and hides for their squaws to fashion."
- uniformed It is also to be observed now and then that a lady in uniformed service appears to regard it as an added military touch to swing a cane.
- untamed Wild, wayward, with all the passions-brimful with untamed vitality-incapable of the common restraints.