What is the correct spelling for UNIFIRM?
This word (Unifirm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNIFIRM
- infirm As its name implies, it is a Fund established for the purpose of taking care of Aged and Infirm clergy who through age or sickness have become disabled and can no longer fulfil their ministry.
- inform The Emperor invited him to dinner, and afterwards sent Savary to inform him that he must hand back the crown to his father.
- unfair I say it's a damned unfair thing all round."
- unified The solution is suggested only by the revelation of a superpersonal unity in some sense prior to the multiplicity of Divine Persons, a unity in which they being many are one, and in which we too are, not merged, but unified without prejudice to our personal distinctness.
- uniform Woodie was gettin' rain-drops on his new uniform, and he didn't like it.
- uniformed At the hotel her bag and umbrella were wrested from her by an imperious uniformed attendant, and in what seemed to her an incredibly short space of time, she was following him along a velvet lined corridor on the tenth floor.
- uniformly I cannot, therefore, suppose that the union of such reefs could produce even one uniformly sloping ledge, and much less two or three, one beneath the other, and each terminated by an abrupt wall.
- unify For this vision to come true, we must sacrifice, but this national commitment will be an exciting enterprise that will unify our people.
- unifies Neither duality nor multiplicity is conceivable without that unity whereby the two engender that whole in which the two units are connected, even though they mutually exclude one another: without that unity which fuses and unifies every multiplicity determined in a number, which correlates among themselves the units which constitute the number.
- uniforms She did not believe in high fences or uniforms or bodily punishment.
- chowing down