What is the correct spelling for UNIVAC?
This word (Univac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNIVAC
- inca I want to see this Inca money sprouting and flourishing a good deal more than it has done yet!"
- invade They are not often seen unless you invade their solitary domain.
- invoke Will he appeare to me when I invoke him?
- ionic The Doric was the earliest to be employed, but the Ionic , that early succeeded it, was long used simultaneously with it, sometimes even in the same building, whilst the Corinthian did not come into use until considerably later.
- uneven Outside the polar caps the surface of Mars is rough, uneven and of different colors.
- unify The tocsin has sounded for a Japanese avatar who will unify the political, commercial and religious forces of Japan and China, give the coup de grace to a tottering civilization and dominate the world.
- unique We know you're unique .
- unpack Four was the regular dining hour at Mount Welcome: so that there was just neat time for the valet to unpack the ample valises and portmanteaus, and dress his master for the table.
- unpick In fact, I've been thinking the matter over, and it occurs to me that I have an old pair of dress trousers that might serve your turn; that is to say, if you could manage to unpick the red stripe off your old ones and get someone to sew it on.
- Unfix Dawn, and the men unfix bayonets as they step down from the fire-step and clean their rifles with pull-throughs.
- UNIV 8 8 1866 Oxford, Univ .
- ANZAC When the great attempt was made to cut across the peninsula by a renewed push from Anzac and by a new landing at Suvla Bay, the Irish were among the reinforcements told off for that surprise.
- Ungava All over Ungava we had tracked and trapped in the wilderness.
- extraterritorially However, although the Dresden Convention standardised currency exchange rates, it did not make coins legal tender extraterritorially .
- anti-phishing To avoid anti-phishing techniques that scan websites for phishing-related text, phishers have begun to use Flash-based websites (a technique known as phlashing).