What is the correct spelling for UNJDER?
This word (Unjder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UNJDER
- anger The Abbot's voice trembled with anger .
- angler In passing he is greeted by some person who is hanging officiously round a litter containing an elderly lady or gentleman, and whom he recognises as what was called an "angler"-that is to say, one whose business is to wheedle gifts or a legacy out of childless people of wealth.
- anode The polarity of voltage on an anode with respect to an associated cathode varies depending on the device type and on its operating mode.
- endear His Highness is not incapable of generous impulses and his occasional acts of humanity might endear him to his people were it not that they despise him for being the creature of his favourites.
- invader In this land of ice I was master, I was sole invader .
- unaided In our every-day pursuits we always act on the maxim that "Nature unaided fails," and that the infinite possibilities stored up in the Law, can only be brought to light by a power of reasoning and selection working through the Law.
- uncover Also because Nels must not lose his strength on a fast journey to his master's place-I, Bhanah, will uncover mine honour in the presence of a man."
- uncut There was hard fighting farther on for a line of trenches where some of the wire was still uncut , with machine-gun fire rattling from the left flank.
- undercut The ousel haunts them, while still hang about their coasts the thin undercut drifts that never quite leave the high altitudes.
- undo This is the law that we all bear the yoke of; the law of no man's making, and which no man can undo .
- unfed As we scan their looks closely, we are struck with their features, and we feel sure that to them wealth was not given in vain, and that the beggar never left their door unfed or uncared for.
- unmade Instead of making work, they would have unmade half the work there used to be, and have brought their whole class to comparative poverty by contracting the ultimate sources from which wages come.
- unwed From this time, with intervals of tranquillity, Clare was to suffer the slow torture of remorse, until at length deliberately yielding himself up to his amazing imagination he held conversation with Mary, John Clare's Mary, his first wife Mary-as though she had not lived unwed , and had not been in her grave for years.
- Injurer I have not been the injurer.
- Inked "Ada is there," Salome said, telling the children not to talk so loud; and then she looked ruefully at her inked forefinger, and wished she had mended the crape on the skirt of her dress before she put it on that day.
- Undid His hand trembled slightly as he undid the covering and looked upon the newspaper clipping which was exposed to view.
57 words made from the letters UNJDER
5 letter words made from UNJDER:dejun, duner, duren, juden, ndure, njeru, nuder, rendu, renju, runde, runed, under, unred, urned.
3 letter words made from UNJDER:den, dre, due, dun, end, ern, jnd, jnr, red, rue, run, urd, urn.
4 letter words made from UNJDER:deru, djer, djue, duen, duje, dune, edun, edur, enur, jrue, jude, jund, june, jurd, jure, ndur, nerd, nude, nuer, nurd, rend, renu, rude, ruen, rund, rune, uden, uner, urde, uren.