What is the correct spelling for UNPURE?
This word (Unpure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNPURE
- endure `Thorgh me men goon in-to that blisful place Of hertes hele and dedly woundes cure; Thorgh me men goon unto the welle of Grace, Ther grene and lusty May shal ever endure; – Parliament Of Fowles, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- impure The pursuits of such a man may have nothing in them that is referable either to impure desire or malevolent affection.
- injure It is not hot enough to injure him, but quite hot enough to be unpleasant to his sensitive nerves.
- inspire The higher stages and achievements of the life of society have come to pass always and only upon condition that single personalities have recognised the problem, seen their individual duty and known how to inspire others with enthusiasm.
- insure To insure his safety, he was carried to the quarters of "Light Horse Harry" Lee.
- umpire He is the final authority-the umpire of the race."
- casting doubt on