What is the correct spelling for UNUUAL?
This word (Unuual) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNUUAL
- annually Of course, like everybody else who may be lifted a trifle above the crowd, I have experienced, almost annually, the splendid hospitalities of the Mansion House and most of the City Companies: may they long continue, and not be spunged away by Radical meanness!
- annul One of the orders directed them, upon arriving in Hispaniola, to at once annul the encomiendas held by members of the Royal Council for the Indies.
- annular They are all nevertheless annular bodies; these may be placed in a separate pile at the left of the bars.
- manual He deemed it highly improper that in a country where all the means of subsistence existed in such abundance with an unlimited supply of manual labor, this charge should remain.
- null I had spoken the word: I would not discuss the point, and I looked upon all their counsels as null and void.
- am the air