What is the correct spelling for UNVAIL?
This word (Unvail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UNVAIL
- avail The whole question was merely whether we realized these facts and would avail ourselves of them or not.
- entail And, if so, how could it be right that he should act in opposition to the spirit of such an entail, merely because he had the power to do so?
- evil We must hope that future good will result from apparent evil; but it must ever be regretted that the French fleet escaped from Brest, without being brought to action.
- invalid He was an invalid, and could not go about looking for her!
- naval Any intelligent young naval officer would have done it just as well, and would have acquitted himself with zeal and discretion, to gain the good opinion of the ministers.
- navel More frequently than this, especially in the case of children who are born before the time, the opening through which the navel string passes is large at birth, and fails to close as speedily and completely as it should do afterwards.
- oval Her face was oval, with very large and dark eyes.
- unable But the trembling hands were unable to write down more than the notes for the voice."
- uneasily "Neither has Chumbley," said the Resident, uneasily.
- unfurl V. I bind the Sun's throne with a burning zone, And the Moon's with a girdle of pearl; The volcanoes are dim, and the Stars reel and swim, When the Whirlwinds my banner unfurl.