What is the correct spelling for UOTPUT?
This word (Uotput) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UOTPUT
- adapt Your 'great world,' Judge Barton, means a continual drain upon one's tact and patience, a continual smoothing over of difficulties, of forcing oneself to adapt oneself to people with whom one has no real sympathy.
- adept Mr. Hajek was too sharp-witted to fool himself, and he really had come to enjoy a certain position at Colomea; for he was a man of the world and knew how to ingratiate himself with society, while even his worst enemy must admit he was an adept in the management of landed property.
- adopt His mind was now occupied with the thought of what was to be done farther; how to lead Nell and himself from a locality in which they were threatened by new captivity with the dervishes; what measures to adopt during the long journey through the wilderness in order not to die of hunger and thirst, and finally, whither to go?
- input When you run a program from the shell, usually standard input comes from your keyboard, and standard output and error both go to your screen.
- opt You have to co-opt them, bring them into your confidence, and then convince them that it's in everybody's interest for them to help you rather than harm you.
- outfit The time would come when he too would have such an outfit .
- outlet The outlet of Lake Chautauqua is the little stream called the Chadakoin River.
- outpost During this war a night attack was made by the enemy on an outpost ; and the men ordered to repulse it were not ready when summoned.
- output Considerable as was this output of German printing at home, it was probably nearly equalled by the work done by German printers in the other countries of Europe to which they hastened to carry the new art.
- outset The Herald, it must be admitted, was not a handsome sheet at the outset .
- outwit In the end, it is by the very means which Bartholo has taken to outwit the others, that the count succeeds in replacing him by the side of Rosine, and leading her before the notary, who arrives, after he has been sent for by Doctor Bartholo.
- utopia Could it, indeed, be barely a year since he had received the twofold welcome news that he was to leave school immediately, and proceed-scarcely less immediately-to shift for himself in a far colony; that dream of Utopia to the average English boy, that too frequently rough awakening?
- outputs Brownsville outputs -"Monongahela Rye Whiskey" and Chattland's crackers are world-famous food essentials.