What is the correct spelling for UPGRAE?
This word (Upgrae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UPGRAE
- acre By frugality he and his wife had saved enough to buy a half acre of land in this pretty New Jersey village, on which they had erected a neat cottage, and here apparently John Dare was content to spend the remainder of his life.
- agra After taking on the Indian pilot, Hawksworth's plan had been to make landfall immediately, then launch a pinnace for Surat, there to negotiate trade for their goods and safe conduct to the capital at Agra for himself.
- agree We shall never agree , I'm afraid. Black is basic, you'll agree. As the Duchess of Windsor would say, "Black is me!" – Colorful by Unknown Author
- apiary She seemed to regard the Americans as industrious bees, working in a hive in her own apiary , in duty bound to lay up stores of honey for her especial use, and entitled to only the poor requital of a little treacle.
- apogee With him painting reached its apogee , and in him were the seeds of its decadence.
- apr 1865 Apr 1 Remarks on Mr Ellis's Lecture on the Horolog.
- epicure Among other things he was a decided epicure , and loved a good dinner as well as any of his compatriots.
- epigram But Oxford seems a better climate for epigram than is the rest of the world.
- epigraph The title It's a Battlefield is explained by the epigraph , which Greene took from the account of the battle of Inkerman in Alexander Kinglakes The Invasion of the Crimea.
- ogre Horrible ogre of a father, d'ye see?
- okra Okra, or Gumbo.
- opera Were you at the new opera last night?
- upgrade In February 2013, the local Baja California Directors of BJRR announced an investment of $20 million to upgrade the neglected track.
- uppercase The ALGOLs were conceived at a time when character sets were diverse and evolving rapidly; also, the ALGOLs were defined so that only uppercase letters were required.
- uproar Whirl, noise, dance, uproar -will it last forever?
- Outgrew To his last days on earth he never outgrew its pangs.
- Uprear So as I watched the crowded leaves expand, The bloom break sheath, the summer's strength uprear, In earth's great mother's heart already planned The heaped and burgeoned plenty of the year, Even as she from out her wintry cell My spirit also sprang to life anew, And day by day as the spring's bounty grew, Its conquering joy possessed me like a spell.
- Oprah The Backstreet Boys, including Richardson, filmed a segment for The Oprah Winfrey Show on October 22, 2010.
- UPC A further restriction is that the leaky bucket as a queue traffic shaping function only transmits packets on the ticks; hence, if it is used within a network, equivalent to UPC and NPC, it also imposes a fixed phase on the onward transmission of packets.
91 words made from the letters UPGRAE
3 letter words made from UPGRAE:age, ape, apr, are, arp, aug, ear, epa, era, erg, gap, gar, gur, par, pea, peg, per, pre, pug, rag, rap, rep, rue, rug.
4 letter words made from UPGRAE:ague, agur, aper, auer, aupe, gape, garu, gaup, gaur, gear, gper, grau, grue, grup, guar, gura, gure, page, pare, peag, pear, pegu, peru, peur, prae, prag, prau, puea, puga, pure, rage, rape, raue, raup, reap, rega, reup, ruag, ruea, ruga, ruge, rupe, ugra, uper, urea, urga, urge.
5 letter words made from UPGRAE:apure, argue, auger, gauer, grape, graue, grupa, grupe, guare, guera, pager, pague, pareu, parge, pegar, perga, purga, purge, rague, repug.