What is the correct spelling for UPSER?
This word (Upser) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UPSER
- apse The crowd were already pouring into the garden, but a clump of shrubs hid us from them as we fled; and we gained unseen a little door, a low-browed postern in the wall of the apse , that led, I knew-for not long before I had conducted an English visitor over the Cathedral-to a sacristy connected with the crypt.
- ops This title is one, it has been suggested, that male personnel refer to traditionally as "Ops manager"; but Bowman, as "a physicist, space commander and parent, embraces the broader term" of MOM.
- poser This was a poser , and the gentleman was practically obliged to acknowledge it.
- purser And I want Michael Clones to be kept with me, and Greenock, the master, and Ferens, the purser , to be kept where they are.
- pusey "You are scratching the stone, Pusey ," I cried to my informant.
- upper "But one moment, Henry," said the little lady, whose feelings now got the upper hand.
- upset I suppose Miss Soames is very much upset ?
- use She must have some use for it.
- Apes Hence, access to the town is often difficult; for, should one of the apes take an antipathy against any unhappy traveller, he is sure to be assailed by the whole community, who follow him with all the missile weapons they can collect, such as pieces of bamboo, stones, and dirt, making at the same time a most hideous howling.
- APSES Architects David Grimm and Vasily Kosyakov developed a unique national type of a single-dome Byzantine cathedral with four symmetrical pendentive apses that became de facto standard in 1880s-1890s.
- OPES Now come we to the wonderment, Of Christendom, and eke of Kent, The Trinity; which to surpass, Doth Deck her spokesman by a glass: Who, clad in gay and silken weeds, Thus opes his mouth, hark how he speeds.
- uppers Daddy told me that and Mr. Mann, the minister, and Gladys Evans' grandmother and all the other grown-uppers.
- desert-like Water has been found beneath the surface in numerous localities, and the desert-like region now bids fair to become a favourable cattle-raising country.
- twentyeight Their bills of exchange sell at a discount of from twentyfive to twentyeight per cent.