What is the correct spelling for URDU?
This word (Urdu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for URDU
- curd "Curd, yet," Joe laughed.
- undo "Would you have us undo our work?
- undue The directorship should be arranged without undue delay.
- ur Ur is kindred with the German Ur , and in a compound like this means the "original" or "greatest."
- urdu But he did not understand my Hindustani, which was of the civilised Urdu kind learnt in the North-West Provinces.
- Kurd "Where are ye, and whither are ye bound? What seek ye?" the Kurd demanded, but Ranjoor Singh proved equal to the occasion.
- Du What'll ye du whan ye hae't on?"
- RD It is located on the original Scottish mission site, off Chileka Rd , and is in the Church of Central Africa, Presbyterian’s Blantyre Synod.
- PURDUE At 3.15 P. M. West Lafayette, where Purdue University is located, was cut off from Lafayette by the breaking of one of the levees and the submerging of the other.