What is the correct spelling for URE?
This word (Ure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for URE
- are Are they like that? Then, since we mortal lovers are, Ask not how long our love will last; But while it does, let us take care Each minute be with pleasure past. – To a Lady, Asking him how Long he would Love her by Sir George Etherege
- cure There was, therefore, every prospect of a speedy cure . Now you can be sure love is the cure What we're searching for – Lazy Days by Robbie Williams
- ire In Ann's presence I could, to be sure, hide my ire ; but when I was alone I struck my right fist into my left hand and asked of myself whether a man or a woman were the vainer creature?
- lure Being lesser than Angels, they served not the Lure , but the offspring of it-Evil-and became subject to Evil. An Amazon to fight and cure This reality with her feline lure – Nightquest by nightwish
- ore Widow Hoest gave him a ten-ore piece, and he could not help reflecting that she had given him her mid-day meal for two days to come! There's a lush from Portland, Ore Who is rich but such a bore – Always True to You in My Fashion by Eydie Gorme
- pure How pure the mountains looked! Soothing, I'll make you feel pure Trust me, you can be sure – Undisclosed Desires by muse
- re Evelyn turned away with a sigh; the sigh was re -echoed yet more deeply.
- rue And before you're half through it, Your poor car will rue it, And you'll trade in the pieces for a horse."
- sure "I am sure of nothing," he said.
- ur 13. The dwelling-place Ur , with holy decrees a city....
- urea The accumulation of bile or urea in the blood diminishes the nerve energy.
- Ere A chance to fight, you will have ere long,-doubt it not.
1 words made from the letters URE
3 letter words made from URE:rue.