What is the correct spelling for USERES?
This word (Useres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for USERES
- useless Do not waste your breath on me, for that is useless."
- usurer The usurer put forth ejaculations, and made a rustling among the straw, which made us conjecture he had hid something under it.
- sires To-day the sons and grandsons of that generation of exploiters who confined their attention to continental territory, are compelled, by virtue of the organization which their sires and grandsires established, to seek Empire outside the boundaries of North America.
- sores The divers are mostly negro slaves from Africa; they do not live long, poor creatures, developing awful sores and weak eyes, and they live and die entirely without medical aid.
- assures "That is a good sign," Wenkendorf assures him.
- uses He uses his imagination only as long as it can carry him to individual success and comfort.
- users Current events, happenings of everyday life, often give rise to slang words, and these, after a time, come into such general use that they take their places in everyday speech like ordinary words and, as has been said, their users forget that they once were slang.
- usurers "Woe to the usurers, woe to their capital and their interest and their compound interest!
- am apathetic
- am applicable to
- am on top heap
- art participant
- art residence
- art rotten
- breaking into