What is the correct spelling for USIUNG?
This word (Usiung) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for USIUNG
- asking "No. That's asking too much. In such a position, that on this unmasking, His consent was the last thing the men thought of asking. – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- easing And if the rate ascends, the question of easing it down to suit the discontinuance of prosperity agitating our exchequer-whose demand is for fixity-perplexes us further.
- issuing The sun was issuing from the waves and mounting upwards.
- sang Emilia sang in the drawing-room.
- sink I sink , I fly!
- snug "Looks snug and tight," Stan said.
- song Let there be song and dance to-night.
- sung At his funeral one of his own hymns was sung .
- sunk And I've made up my mind, no matter whether ships are to be sunk or what is to happen, I will never do that thing again, and I don't want you ever to expect it of me."
- unsung For the heroes of one department of an army in the field live and die unsung .
- ursine It was a rather eccentric-looking person who spoke; somewhat ursine in aspect; sporting a shaggy spencer of the cloth called bear's-skin; a high-peaked cap of raccoon-skin, the long bushy tail switching over behind; raw-hide leggings; grim stubble chin; and to end, a double-barreled gun in hand-a Missouri bachelor, a Hoosier gentleman, of Spartan leisure and fortune, and equally Spartan manners and sentiments; and, as the sequel may show, not less acquainted, in a Spartan way of his own, with philosophy and books, than with woodcraft and rifles.
- using The gypsies drew together near the fire and talked in low tones, using the language which Mary could not understand: after a minute the woman came back to her.
- Ing I knew he was English by his hollo-ing.
- USN The US dollar has two codes assigned: USD and USN (next day).