What is the correct spelling for USTILISE?
This word (Ustilise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for USTILISE
- stalls And then, you see, Stephen, if you go up the hill and round to the right you come to the market-place, all covered with shiny cobbles and once a week filled with stalls where people sell things.
- stylus The saint has in his left hand a pointed stylus , and in his right a pen, which he is holding up to the light.
- utilize The people are mostly manufacturers, who manage to utilize profitably a portion of the enormous water-power afforded by the falls.
- Stiles The stiles are broad slabs of granite, the gate-posts are granite blocks, and as we have seen, the very "hedges" are stone.
- Styles There is a great variety of them made, in different styles.
- rustles Now and then a leaf rustles to the ground, and at longer intervals an apple falls with a decided thump.
- bustles A launch bustles in from the Renown and brings up quickly-a white light between her two brass funnels and green and red side lights.
- hustles We steals the box a-hold-in' the jewels an' the bag containin' the millions, hustles back to our own ship, an' makes for our rondyvoo, me with two bullets in my leg, four o' my crew killed, and one engin' of my ship disabled by a shot-but happy.
- stills Bligh had demanded that he should accept from an official a receipt for "two stills with worms and heads complete."
- instills The chief danger, however, resulting from these periods of temporary improvement, is the belief that it instills into the mind of the sufferer and more frequently into the minds of the parents of stuttering or stammering children, that the trouble will cure itself-a fallacy greater than which there is none.
- pustules Again, the pustules may appear, one after another, on a single animal, in which case the duration of the disease is materially lengthened.
- stoles Clothing the banks, and reflected everywhere in the blue waters of the stream, are great clusters of marsh marigolds painting the meadows with their flaming gold; out of the decayed "stoles" of trees that fell by the water's edge years and years ago springs the "glowing violet"; here and there, as one throws a fly towards the opposite bank, a purple glow on the surface of the stream draws the attention to a glorious mass of violets on the mossy bank above; myriads of dainty cuckoo flowers, "With cowslips wan that hang the pensive head, And every flower that sad embroidery wears," are likewise to be seen.
- hostiles The hostiles quickly got the range, but as soon as the bullets commenced to sing around him in dangerous proximity, Seattle's feet flashed in air as he made a headlong plunge down the bank.
145 words made from the letters USTILISE
5 letter words made from USTILISE:eilts, elisi, eltis, estil, etlis, etuis, iesus, ileus, ilisu, ilius, iltis, isles, islet, issei, issel, issue, istel, isues, leist, lests, liess, liest, lieus, lisse, liste, lists, luisi, luiss, lusis, lussi, lusts, lutes, lutie, seils, sesil, setsu, seuil, siles, siste, sisti, sitel, sites, slite, sliti, slits, slues, sluit, sluse, sluts, steil, stiel, stiil, stile, stili, suets, suite, suits, sutil, sutle, teils, tiles, tilse, tisei, tissu, tisue, tuile, tules, tulse, ussel, ussie, utile.
3 letter words made from USTILISE:est, ies, lei, let, leu, lie, lii, lit, set, sis, sit, sle, sls, sse, sue, sus, tie, tiu, tss, ult, use, ute.
4 letter words made from USTILISE:etui, iesu, iiul, ilet, ilus, isis, isle, leit, less, lest, leti, lets, leus, lies, liet, lieu, list, lisu, lite, liut, luit, lust, lute, seli, sets, setu, siel, silt, sise, site, slit, slue, slut, suel, sues, suet, suit, sule, sust, sutl, teli, tiel, ties, tieu, tile, tsui, tuel, tues, tuis, tuli, ueli, uses.