What is the correct spelling for UTILLISE?
This word (Utillise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UTILLISE
- allies "Sure," agreed his allies .
- antilles This seal must mean a Manati, or sea cow; real seals not being found in the Antilles .
- utility Nothing is given to beauty; everything centres in hard utility ."
- utilize For convenience's sake I decided to utilize the entire ground floor, first because there were fewer and more spacious apartments, each one being large enough to hold ten or twelve beds, thus forming a ward; second, because it would be better to avoid carrying the wounded up a flight of stairs.
- utilized The bureau should ascertain the established lines of trucks that run regularly on fixed routes and the part of their capacity that is not being utilized .
- Dailies So tremendous a news feature could not be kept out of print by the other dailies, all of whom now admitted the presence of the pestilence, while insisting that its scope had been greatly exaggerated, and piously deprecating the "sensationalism" of their contemporary.
- Dollies Babette, however, with her usual perverse ways, would have none of the dollies in the village toy shop.
- Tallies A passage in this article, which exactly tallies with George Eliot's general remarks on Art, must not be omitted here.
- Ellis 45. Star of India E. S. Ellis 46. Store Boy, The Alger, Jr.
- Stiles One copy penetrated to Hayesville, Illinois, and fell into the hands of Jared Stiles .
- Elise Elise stared at her, her round blue eyes wide with amazement.
- tells Well, little girl, Ted tells me you love him.
- ills If you would eat a large quantity of such "greens" once a day, you would escape many of the ills that your flesh is at present heir to.
- stills Stills the blamed old image isn't actively unkind."
- tolls Well, Buttons appears in the presence of the dogs with his great bell, and the sensible brutes, conscious of the pain they are about to endure, immediately set up a howl of quadruple agony, to which the bell tolls its awful accompaniment."
- utilities 9. Should public utilities be owned by the municipality?
- titles This makes two good titles I have given away in this chapter with a borrowed one.
- utilizes Of course, where the duck breeder has some especially fine stock which will produce just the quality he desires in the offspring, he holds and utilizes these birds just as long as they are in good breeding condition.
- atolls The upper surface of atolls and barrier reefs often peers at separate points above the level of the sea, so as to form low-lying islets.
- tills Blessed is the man far from the busy life of affairs, like the primeval race of mortals, who tills with his own oxen the acres of his fathers!
- dallies She opened the note with lingering deliberation as one dallies with an approaching delight.
- idles Well Al my wounds isn't the only reason I am comeing home but they's another reason and that is that they want some of us poplar idles to help rouse up the public on this here next Liberty Loan and I don't mind it as they have promised to send me home to Chi and I can be with Florrie and the kids.
- DILLS He say she got to go back on the po'che an' run thishere li'l Dills off home.
- ILLUS Study guide questions, new chapters 29-32, new illus.
- tiles Suddenly a little sweep appeared, swung himself up by the ivy, crept stealthily up the tiles , and disappeared down a chimney.
- doilies The salad may be served on shiny tin plates covered with lace paper doilies , the ice-cream in individual patty pans, and the coffee or punch in tin cups.
- tillers At these times the earth-tillers, having neither money to spend nor crops to harvest, caught such fish as they could for themselves.
143 words made from the letters UTILLISE
5 letter words made from UTILLISE:eilts, elisi, eltis, estil, etlis, etuis, ileus, ilisu, ilius, illes, illis, illit, iltis, islet, istel, leist, lelis, liest, lieus, liles, lilis, lilts, lisle, liste, litle, luisi, lulie, lutes, lutie, seuil, sitel, slite, sliti, sluit, steil, stiel, stiil, stile, stili, still, suell, suite, sutil, sutle, teils, tells, tiles, tilil, tille, tills, tilse, tisei, tisue, tlili, tuell, tuile, tules, tulle, tulli, tulse, utell, utile.
3 letter words made from UTILLISE:ell, est, ies, ill, lei, let, leu, lie, lii, lit, set, sit, sle, sue, tie, tiu, ull, ult, use, ute.
4 letter words made from UTILLISE:elli, ells, elul, etui, iesu, iiul, ilet, illi, ills, illu, ilus, isle, itll, leil, leit, lest, leti, lets, leul, leus, liel, lies, liet, lieu, lilt, list, lisu, lite, liut, luit, lule, lust, lute, seli, sell, setu, siel, sill, silt, site, slit, slue, slut, suel, suet, suit, sule, sutl, teli, tell, tiel, ties, tieu, tile, till, tsui, tuel, tues, tuis, tuli, ueli.