What is the correct spelling for UTTAR?
This word (Uttar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UTTAR
- attar It contains an interesting reference to Hayim Ben Attar, and hence I give it here:
- eta the lines [eta] = [+-]a become the two circles expressed, if z = x + iy, by
- otter You must be wet as an otter in spite of that great cape.
- outer They waited for some time and then there was a knock at the outer door.
- tar The whole house was covered on the outside with tar paper.
- tatar Did the Tatar believe that he lost face this way?
- tear Do you mind if I tear up the place that much more-you've been so patient about it so far."
- tutor Turning to his old friend and tutor, he held out his hand to him with hearty warmth.
- ut "You hadn't no right to do ut, Bill.
- utah I think I'll paint Utah orange, so as to have as much variety as possible on the map."
- Etta I've been talking with Mr. Munt about them to-day, and he confirms all that Etta Saintsbury said.
- outta Wanted to have you all corralled nice an' neat out to th' camp where he could use his hooks an' make at least three ride mounts outta you.