What is the correct spelling for UTUBE?
This word (Utube) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UTUBE
- adobe The curate's white adobe adjoining was the only near habitation.
- ate Pauline ate very little, and then she turned to the farmer.
- dub His Memoirs are good reading for those with a touch of the fantastic in themselves; but the average literary critic will dub them rhodomontade.
- etude The other Preludes belong to a species of character-etude.
- stub She dragged herself halfway out of the water and collapsed, and felt the stub-end of the arrow in her shoulder grate on a rock in the soft sloping bank.
- tab Man Fleetwood's keeping tab pretty close over that way.
- tiber Only the miserable Tiber.
- tub I agree that the boy who is brought up in a home with a bath tub, and all that that stands for, is likely to be a better citizen than the boy who doesn't have that advantage.
- tuba While she was being attired in the dark robes she had ordered, loud shouts arose from the royal harbour below, blended with the blasts of the tuba and other signals directing the movements of the fleet and the army, a large body of troops having been marched during the night to the neighbouring hills overlooking the sea.
- tubby She gets them tubby.
- tube Art hoped it wouldn't be the picture tube; that wasn't covered in his service policy, and those tubes in that size cost money.
- tuber Potatoes, in common with other tuber and root crops, will utilize plenty of potassium in the development of starch.
- ut 22, 2, ego Plinio ut discipulus assurgo.
- ute The eclipse over, Edison, with Professor Barker, Major Thornberg, several soldiers, and a number of railroad officials, went hunting about one hundred miles south of the railroad in the Ute country.
- utter Before she could utter her protest he had started down the trail toward the house.
- Turbo There is an electric generating station abaft the main engine room containing four turbo-generators each of 375 kilowatts capacity.
- Utes But if not Navajos, Apaches, or Utes, who were these warriors?
- Abe "Sonny; you didn't know young Abe-no, you didn't.