What is the correct spelling for UTURE?
This word (Uture) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UTURE
- attire At this juncture Meg came in, having got on her man's attire .
- couture "A young fellow that starts with an assured income of eighteen thousand livres at one-and-twenty is lost," said Couture .
- future He also told me to send the man's account to him, which I did; but a few weeks afterwards the merchant wrote me that he had been mistaken,- that he found, instead of the man having means in his hands, that he was in debt, and he had had to advance him his rent, and that I could not get my account paid in the meantime; but that he would do his best to get it for me at a future time.
- mature It was never as if addressed to an animal, or even to a child; but always as if to a mature and understanding intelligence.
- nature You can't say to nature , take this back and let me have something more paying!
- nurture In remote country towns, there were pious founders who, like Pliny and Trajan, and the Antonines, provided for the nurture of the children of the poor.
- ordure It is one thing for the birds to be confined over their own ordure , their nostrils but a few inches from it, but quite another with the attendant in the walk with his nose six feet away.
- outre The fete champetre is a fashionable mode of amusement where rank is, for the time, surrendered to the desire for simple enjoyment; and it is not altogether outre for the mistress of the mansion to mingle with her maidens in the "out-door dance," nor the squire to take a hand at "single-stick," or "bowls," with his rustic retainer.
- suture The abnormal suture divides the right parietal into an upper larger and a lower smaller portion.
- tare Then he tare the bosom of his robe and bared his head, weeping and saying, "Alas, my brother, ah!
- tire She wanted to tire them so that when she finally puzzled and fooled them and left them there, they would be too tire d to go back to the Green Meadows.
- tore Sit-in-the-Sun looked quickly at her, and at the same moment she tore the paper in two and her fingers opened to release one piece of the envelope upon which she had been writing.
- true "What we heard is true .
- tyre Nowadays no one sees a flash when a tyre bursts.
- untrue We like our own way; we don't mind being savages, and it is untrue that we are selfish.
- usurer He stared at the usurer with honest incredulity.
- ute Ute, Paiute, Mojave, and Shoshone inhabit its frontiers, and as far into the heart of it as a man dare go.
- utter Utter the thought, the feeling, the fancy, with what words you will, provided that they are native to the matter, and the matter will hold its own worth.
- Arturo This was not always pleasant, for neither Arturo nor tia Marta was perfect.