What is the correct spelling for UY?
This word (Uy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for UY
- buy 8899. Where do you buy it, then?
- by One does as one is done by .
- dy But Allan Dy displayed little interest in them.
- guy If that guy gets me held up he's earnin' his money!
- ky He's gien him twenty punds for the gude horse, A' in goud and gude monie; He's gien him ane o' his best milk ky , To maintain his wife and children thrie.
- ny Marny had cautioned me not to be too curious.
- uk Keo laughed his jolly "guk-uk-uk-uk!"
- un "'Up-un my word,' s'she, like a cut, 'if this ain't a pretty note.
- up There's no one up there.
- ur This honour, if due to any one city, should be credited to Ur , whose also was the first and the only truly "Babylonian" empire.
- ut Id illis insitum est, ut obsequi possint et obesse non possint."
- uv You've knowed uv people gettin' wrong in their minds, I s'pose.
- wy On occasion he ventured upon bolder assertions: "There's nae mischief in Domsie;" and once I heard him in a white heat of enthusiasm pronounce Dr. Davidson, our parish minister, "A graund man ony wy ye tak him."
- Fy Her neighbor listened in silence, but when she went back to her own room it was to shake her head and murmur: "Po' Marfy, she jes' ez blind ez a bat.
- My "My, my, my, but I am glad to see you!
- U "Friends," for Student Aid, Tougaloo U .
- Ty We walked on down the stairs to the next landing in silence, when he turned to me with, "And you taught school-for twen-ty five years?"
- Ry "Marry Helen Perowne and settle down out here.
- UL Ul-Jabal carried a small lantern which revealed him to me.
- UM "Um," sighed Ethel Brown; "I'm tired.
- UH One of the Indian servants roared with laughter, as he said, "Uh, 'tiger' sleep with old man last night.