What is the correct spelling for UYING?
This word (Uying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for UYING
- buying Kate explained again and told how she was doing all the buying, how she would pay all bills, and keep the books. Now the man with the big hat is buying Drink up while the drinking is free Drink up to the cowboys a dead or a dying Drink to my compadres and me – Man With The Big Hat by Jerry Jeff Walker
- dyeing The dyeing then proceeds; and whatever is dyed in this manner becomes a fast colour, and no washing either with lyes or without them can take away the bloom.
- dying Now that I am dying, he might! And leaves them dead, and burned, and dying Thousands of them sick and crying. – Box, The by Lascelles Abercrombie
- haying We were quite willing to work hard in the cornfield or the haying lot to finish the necessary day's labor in season for an afternoon stroll through the woods and along the brookside.
- laying When i'm layin' I'm still trying – Shame In You by alice in chains
- lying I was lying I'm trapped before the audience from hell and what I'm selling they aren't buying I'm dying! I'm flopping! – Richard Interred by Unknown Author
- paying Any traveller may stay in them by paying so much.
- saying He's saying things to himself.
- toying Maren answered the look with a swift smile, toying lightly with a fold of the faded sleeve rolled above her elbow.
- tying Nance was kneeling on the floor, tying a cord about her box when she heard steps on the stairs.
- urging Ere I had done so, Dio, urging on his animal, was already at a considerable distance.
- using "Do you not remember," he said, using the affectionate "thou", "that we brought it with us?"
- Baying When he reached the summit the clear baying of hunting wolves was borne to his ears.
- Buoying Buoying himself with these reflections, and exciting the jaded current of his designs once more into an unnatural impetus, the unhappy man ceased and paced with rapid steps the narrow limits of his chamber; his eye fell upon something bright, which glittered amidst the darkening shadows of the evening.
- Guying Then it seemed as if Peter had been unable to forego the delight of having her with him; but now it appeared that he could absently sit there hugging his knees and guying the occasion.
- eyeing The good woman kept her hand in her pocket all the rest of the way, eyeing all her fellow passengers sharply.