What is the correct spelling for VAANT?
This word (Vaant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VAANT
- ant With great difficulty he loosened this, and tied it in a noose around the ant-bear's loins.
- aunt Had he any cause to be ashamed of himself, Katharine wondered; and she turned to her aunt again.
- cant That would sound like cant at this day.
- kant Mrs. Kant looked at him, surprised, a little offended.
- pant From joy he overturned Nell who extended her hands to him; he reared himself on Stas; afterwards whining and barking he ran round both a few times, again overturned Nell, again reared himself on Stas, and finally lying down at their feet began to pant.
- rant This noted Rant in the Conq.
- vacant We became indifferent to the aching vacant pain of the stomach.
- vain Was all to be in vain?
- valiant "Then," said Sir James, "this is that valiant gentleman whose courage I shall ever esteem."
- van "Kristen," Van de Vliet was saying, "please.
- vane "Because he is a permanent official," said Joseph Jocelyn De Vere Vane-Anstruther, who was coming into the room.
- vanity But although he had a happy self-confidence, Collingwood was utterly without self-conscious vanity.
- variant We had not yet learnt the gold-diggers' variant of a well-known proverb: "Nothing is gold that glitters."
- vast I got upon the ice and stepped very carefully to the starboard side and looked down the vast split there.
- vat I vas comin' home und it vas dark already yust like I tol' you, und I seen dot man come along by Ballards' house und stand by der door-long time I seen heem stan' dere, und I yust go by der little trees under, und vatching vat it is for doin' dere, dot man?
- vaunt She had never cared for him, and his words to her had been but an empty vaunt.
- vend Men and women catch fish by hand in the river, manufacture tapui, and in the salt industry both evaporate the salt solution and vend the salt.
- vent Adult male having a snout-vent length of 30.0 mm.
- viand For when the body waxeth hungry For lack of food, or else thirsty, Then with drinks pleasant I restore him out of pain, And oft refresh nature again With delicate viand.
- wand As though some unseen magician had waved his wand, it was suddenly transformed into a land of magic.
- want Do you want to?
- wont Time was when thou, a kettle, Was wont to hold good matter; But Friar Bacon did thee spoil When he thy sides did batter.
- Ain't But there ain't anybody any more to see things done as they ought.
- Can't I can't settle any time just now."
- Went Then he went on.
- Vang As this Vang Khan figures somewhat conspicuously in the subsequent history of Temujin, a full account of him will be given in the next chapter.
- Won't Won't you tell me you do?
- vaunts The marriage he vaunts is a mere convenient arrangement for two to live together under command of nature.
- vans They are all packed in the bottom of the vans."
- wasn't Aye, I know it wasn't long.
- catching at straws
- cleared oneself
- most flooded