What is the correct spelling for VACANATED?
This word (Vacanated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VACANATED
- canted And so he canted against it.
- vacant Looking back on the holiday, it would seem to us a somewhat vacant time compared to one spent in wandering from village to village.
- vacantly He turned his gaze vacantly from Chandra Dass to the black curtains at the rear, and then back to his companion.
- vaccinated He had vaccinated the mothers, had taught them, and seen them confirmed and married.
- vented The Saragossa vented a deep-toned roar, but no answer was returned, save a wailing echo-not a voice from the wreckage, not even the scream of a gull.
- wanted "I wanted him to see Durdlebury and Durdlebury to see him.
- Decanted The wine was decanted with as much care as had been given to the concoction of the gravy, and the clearness of the dark liquid was scrutinized with an eye that was full of anxious care.
- Recanted Every time he was sent for by the Inquisition he was in danger of torture unless he recanted.
- Scanted The manufacturing hands were to be seduced from their looms by high wages, in order to prepare a raw produce for our market; they were to be locked up in the factories; and the commodity acquired by these operations was, in this immature state, carried out of the country, whilst its looms would be left without any material but the debased refuse of a market enhanced in its price and scanted in its supply.
- Vacated Instantly Addison slipped into the seat just vacated, wrote a page, crumpled it, and threw it in the same waste-basket the other man had used.
- Vaunted He fought desperately with himself; the longing to see her, to be near her, to test his vaunted self-control, never for an instant subsided.
- ate ones heart out