What is the correct spelling for VACAY?
This word (Vacay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VACAY
- cacao Acetphenetidin 6.00 Gm. Alcoholic solution of saccharin, 3% 2.00 Cc. Vanilla cacao sugar 24.00 Gm.
- cay territorial sea: 12 nm in the north, 3 nm in the south; note - from the mouth of the Sarstoon River to Ranguana Cay , Belize's territorial sea is 3 nm; according to Belize's Maritime Areas Act, 1992, the purpose of this limitation is to provide a framework for negotiating a definitive agreement on territorial differences with Guatemala
- decay There was a great deal of mere astonishment, as usual, that the crime should have been that of a man whom no one would have dreamed of suspecting, and there was some sufficiently ridiculous consternation at the presence of such moral decay in the very heart of the commercial life of Boston.
- macao A boat from one of the war vessels picked them up and in a short time they were both beneath the roof of good Dom d'Amaral, and rumor with unusual tread, but suited to Macao , slowly announced the fact of Priscilla's return.
- macaw What? Sprung frae an ape wi' a danglin' bit tailie? Evolved by a process o' naiteral law? What? Me, Sir? An Elder i' Kirk an' a Bailie? That boast o' the bluid o' the Yellow Macaw ?
- tacky Thus cried the urchin, following close behind the party, upon his mountain-tacky.
- vac "No, De Clare," replied a deep voice, which De Vac recognized as that of the Earl of Leicester.
- vacate He felt that to vacate his post of observation at this moment would be unworthy the moral discipline which an incipient servant of the Commonwealth should impose upon himself.
- Jacky "We've a very sweet spinnet," said Miss Jacky , "which, in my opinion, is a far superior instrument: and Bella will give us a tune upon it.