What is the correct spelling for VACCIANTION?
This word (Vacciantion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VACCIANTION
- machination The pope becoming acquainted with this secret machination, set about to counteract it.
- vacation No, she did not really want a vacation.
- vaccinating I cannot recommend vaccination as the serum is very difficult and expensive to produce and different breeds of birds require varying doses, therefore, vaccinating poultry for White Diarrhoea or Fowl Cholera is not attended with any great degree of success.
- vaccination Often they exist in pairs to advocate opposing views, like the Marriage Law Reform Association, and the Marriage Law Defence Union, the Imperial Vaccination League, and the National Anti-Vaccination League.
- vocation But when I saw him dead, his brow was lifted, his whole countenance had become grand and heroic, and it was plain that he had found his ideal vocation.
- vacations 41. Should daily school-hours and school vacations both be shortened?
- am prolific
- puts on top the world