What is the correct spelling for VACINE?
This word (Vacine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VACINE
- facing Perhaps they were facing it.
- lacing Erec has him at his mercy, and pulls and drags so that he breaks all the lacing of his helmet, and forces him over at his feet.
- pacing He stopped his pacing, and frowned down at them.
- racine Voltaire-day, Rousseau-day, Racine-day, so on.
- racing Men who have spent the day on the Pillar sometimes return to Wastdale Head round the head of Mosedale, and wind up by racing down these screes from the col to the stream below.
- vaccine "You also, Sir, are entitled to the most grateful acknowledgments, not only from me, but from every friend of humanity, for the philanthropic manner in which you originally introduced the vaccine among these tribes of Indians.
- vain Three or four times I shouted, giving some of the people their names, but in vain.
- vane "Yes," Mr. Vane answered, in an encouraged tone; "and she has been quite bright all day; but the doctor is all down about her.
- vine Holding to the ledge with one hand he felt for and clutched the thick vine with the other.
- voicing He also spoke freely about the other's ancestors, and concluded with voicing certain dark convictions regarding Mr. Waterbury's future.