What is the correct spelling for VACNAT?
This word (Vacnat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VACNAT
- cant The General says we must close this shelter if we cant get more money.
- decant Shake the bottle every day, then let it settle for two days, and decant off the clear liquor.
- gaunt At the moment of our arrival Jones was bestowing attention on a dignified and gaunt mule some seventeen hands high.
- jaunt Perhaps we may take a jaunt or two, between this and the meeting of parliament.
- kant And this from a man who elsewhere claims an easy familiarity with Kant.
- recant All of Galileo is in one phrase, when poor, imprisoned, tortured and mocked, heretic and recusant, he was able to murmur to those who bade him recant: 'Still she moves.
- scant As for himself, his living of every day was scant and plain as regarded the manner of its serving.
- vacuity Mrs. Sproul drew a corner of her apron tight over her finger, and carefully wiped a speck from the corner of the baby's eye, gazing intently into the serene vacuity of its sleeping countenance as she spoke.
- vaunt Shall we ever witness the time, when the wanton destroyers of our species, under whatever name or trappings they vaunt themselves, shall inherit the abhorrence and the curses of humanity; and when the only claim to applause that shall be sanctioned, must be founded, like that of our navigator, on the ability and the disposition to confer benefits on society?
- vicuna The license to burn the huts, assassinations like those at Nueva Paz and the villa El Gato, committed by Spanish columns, in particular those of Colonels Molina and Vicuna, proclaim you guilty before all mankind.