What is the correct spelling for VAERY?
This word (Vaery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAERY
- deary "There, deary , that is a lunch to eat whilst you're in the woods; crisp air makes a body hungry.
- leary "At my hotel I got to talking with the room clerk, and discovered that his name was Leary .
- peary I had left for Upernavik by the time Peary returned to Etah.
- teary I looked up all teary and flushed, and there was Mr. Brett, staring at me with horrified eyes, and his face as desperate as if he had found me struck by lightning or gored by the black and white bull.
- vagary It was merely a whim, of course-the vagary of a mind so active that it must be working even at play.
- vary The reward of virtue will vary according to the duty done and the object toward which it is directed.
- veer "No wonder he hasn't found it out," returned Clytie, making a sudden veer .
- very "Yes-" "Very well, then."
- vireo Redeye the Vireo awoke and at once began to sing, as is his way, not even waiting to get a mouthful of breakfast.
- ware "This is Lady De La Ware , whose husband, thou knowest, Rebecca, was Governor of our Colony," said Rolfe, "and she hath brought these English roses to thee."
- wary The boy, still fresh from the loss of his natural protector, kept a wary eye on the house as he approached.
- watery The rain had ceased and the sun was making faint efforts to break through watery clouds.
- weary He was very weary of his visitors by the time they had gone.
- Vapory Like thistle-down The vapory clouds float in the peaceful sky; And sweetly from yon hollow vaults of shade The nightingales breathe out their souls in song.
- Avery Aubrey and Avery are from Alberic, cognate with Anglo-Sax.
- Carey Is that you, Mr. Carey ?
- Vera "What has brought him all the way from Vera Cruz?
- Valery He is hunting at St. Valery .
- VADER He's heavily supported by private security outfits - he makes Darth Vader look like a swell guy.