What is the correct spelling for VAES?
This word (Vaes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAES
- aves He tells an imaginary story or adventure, such as that which Chrysalus invents of the pursuit of his vessel by a piratical craft- Ubi portu eximus, homines remigio sequi, Neque aves neque venti citius, etc.
- vague Your brother seems to have gathered but a vague idea of the affair.
- vase "As he worked, the little lady he loved came and watched him sometimes for a moment or two, and then he put a tiny bit of gold into the vase .
- vice To an evening party at the Vice -Chancellor's; we are asked for nine o'clock, and the half hour has struck.
- vicious Here, then, again is one of the innumerable vicious circles of civilisation ...
- visa He had offered her the prospect of obtaining a visa instead of seeing Philip again much as a shop assistant might offer one shade of ribbon in the place of another no longer in stock.
- voice I don't know your voice ."
- voyage I'm off again, darling, on a sea voyage .
- views "I tell them my views .