What is the correct spelling for VAGAINL?
This word (Vagainl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VAGAINL
- vacantly But Amelia scarcely heeded her; she looked down vacantly upon the pallid, weeping woman who still knelt at her feet.
- vainly Some such plan as the following would accomplish all that is vainly attempted now.
- vaughan Sax told him a little about the school, and how he and Vaughan had come up to Oodnadatta expecting to meet the drover, and how disappointed they were.
- wagtail Within reach from the window the swallows have their nests, and the sparrows their holes, on the right hand; within reach on the left hand, among the ivy, the water-wagtail has built her nest year after year.
- Wagging And they have been wagging?
- Waging Hunger was waging a fierce battle in me at this moment, and I was suffering greatly.
- before present
- beginning where left off
- beginning where one left off
- being blessed with
- being clover
- faint of heart