What is the correct spelling for VAGYNA?
This word (Vagyna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAGYNA
- vain Here at last was the hiding-place for which they had sought so long in vain .
- van "Yes," said the child, "the van as has runned away.
- vane As the boat drew near her side, a change of the air caused the buoyant bark to turn, like a vane , in its current; and as the long and pointed proportions of her head-gear came into view, Ludlow saw beneath the bowsprit an image that might be supposed to make, by means of allegory, some obvious allusions to the character of the vessel.
- vaughan "Let's go and meet him," suggested Vaughan , and the boy would have started out right away to meet the cattle if his friend had not prevented him.
- vega That's the name of the Spanish governor of Villa de la Vega .