What is the correct spelling for VAHALLA?
This word (Vahalla) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VAHALLA
- hail Shall I hail them?"
- hale She was never very hale, Parents' eyes could see her fail, And they felt anxiety.
- hall "Yes," said I, "I should be very glad of one," and taking his arm, I walked out of the hall.
- halley Halley, extremely interested by the subject, but with an entire ignorance of the Arabic language, resolved to complete the imperfect version!
- halloo "I don't see that it's of much use to halloo," said Chumbley, sullenly, "but look here, old chap, what does this mean?
- hallow Visions of more than one beautiful past which those spots have known and which never can return, were there too; but the Eternal Love was around to hallow them....
- halo You were only thirteen-a mere child-yet already a woman, the soft breath of spring fanned your glowing cheeks, your loose hair blew about your face, framing your proud little head in a halo of gold-you remember, Lydie?"
- haul "You'll have to haul off this time, Corporal.
- hill Last of all, the Grey Hill.
- hull This, of course, is the parcel which your cousin sent that night from Hull, Mr. Allerdyke.
- valhalla As it is said in Grimnismal:- "'Five hundred doors And forty more Methinks are in Valhalla.
- valley The valley was very, very still.
- vanilla You can't have a sweeter perfume; a blending of vanilla and orange blossom."
- veal Have ready some melted butter, put it into the dripping-pan after it is emptied of its contents, pour it over the veal, and serve.
- vial Christiana had Mr. Skill's boxes, twelve in all, of medicine, with no doubt a vial or two of tears of repentance to wash the pills down; she had bottles of wine, parched corn, figs and raisins from the Lord of the place, to say nothing of the golden anchor which the maidens gave her, which must have impeded her movements.
- villa In two or three days I drove out to his villa.
- vitally All you need understand is the one fact, that any information respecting the Meynell family will be vitally interesting to my friends, and, through them, serviceable to me.
- Hal Hal bit the word out in disgust.
- Hallie Hallie is wonderful when she is telling news.
- he'll I must run back at once, or he'll be lost in the fair."