What is the correct spelling for VAIGHLY?
This word (Vaighly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VAIGHLY
- daily I'm not a talker I keep it pimpin' so these women 'll pay me If you a balla, and bout ya dollars Then throw ya hands up if you gettin' it daily – I'm A Balla by chamillionaire
- gaily "Oh, don't mind that, Father," he answered gaily, for Roderick is a cheerful soul.
- highly They were forced to use every argument at their command to convince her that it would be highly improper, in more ways than one, to bring the sick man to her apartment.
- vaguely This is why, when you are looking, say at some one's face across the room, only the face and a few inches around it are seen perfectly clear and sharp, while the rest of the room is seen only vaguely.
- vainly The faithful animal, after vainly waiting at home for his master's return, had probably followed his traces.
- valley There are only two ways, then, out of this valley?
- verily Verily, it 's a good thing for a woman to be in love: Miss Garland has grown almost pretty.