What is the correct spelling for VAIL?
This word (Vail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAIL
- ail She gathered from Martin that he had not only spent ail that his and had left him, but had gone considerably beyond it, that he was badly in debt and saw no way of paying.
- avail Upon occasion I avail myself of the remedy.
- bail "Your father's reputation will stand bail for yours.
- fail But when again you see my prince, tell him that all my thoughts are his, and I am sure he cannot fail .
- hail "Yes, hail them," said Mr. Button, "but don't make much noise about it."
- jail I don't know how you ever come to do it, but it's a serious game, a dirty game, and I guess it may mean jail for you, all right."
- mail Necessary papers follow first mail .
- nail From the inside of the chamber it is worked by the nail .
- pail There are still a few drops of milk left in my pail , and we shall drink that and eat bread for our breakfast."
- rail Peter sat down behind her on the rail , and she turned to face him, although her troubled eyes were still averted.
- sail A sail in sight!
- tail I'll put some salt on his tail .
- vain "Oh," she said, "it is all in vain !
- veil I only want to take the veil from before your eyes."
- vial Thus a bit of him is worn by an American lady in a crystal locket; a pinch of him lies in a glass vial in a New York mansion; other pinches in the Lennox Library, New York, in the Vatican, and in the University of Pavia.
- wail For a few brief heart beats the child lifted her head, looked searchingly into his eyes, and then with a piteous wail of despair clung to him closer than ever.
- Val Belle's companion leaned heavily on her, and Val came up and persuaded his sister to go to the front room.
- Gail That is like Gail .