What is the correct spelling for VAINE?
This word (Vaine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAINE
- paine O yes, O yes, O yes, If there be any Man, In Towne or Countrey, can Bring me my Heart againe, Ile please him for his paine ; And by these Marks I will you show, 10 That onely I this Heart doe owe.
- vain I know that she will not call In vain .
- van He suspected that what he heard was the van .
- vane With vast ceremony he was presented to her guests-the Honourable George Augustus Vane -Basingwell, brother of his lordship the Earl of Brinstead.
- vein It were idle to pretend that Mowbray was in his usual happy vein during this part of the journey, and when, at the next evening's halt, Nur Mahal signified that after Sainton and he had eaten she would be glad of some conversation with them, he was, if not elated, certainly much more cheerful.