What is the correct spelling for VAIRIOUS?
This word (Vairious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VAIRIOUS
- valorous Praying ardently for increasing response and befitting discharge of mighty supplementary task shouldered by valorous community.
- vaporous A certain belief in her personal arts of persuasion had stopped her from writing on her homeward journey to inform him that Nevil was not accompanying her, and when she drove over Steynham Common, triumphal arches and the odour of a roasting ox richly browning to celebrate the hero's return afflicted her mind with all the solid arguments of a common-sense country in contravention of a wild lover's vaporous extravagances.
- various This I did, and also put several into my various pockets.
- variously Let us only remark that this unconscious impulse acts variously according to the individual.
- vicarious At first, in His humiliation, they had not recognized the Redeemer; but now they acknowledged Him as their Redeemer and Saviour, and saw that He had taken upon Him His sufferings for our salvation, and that they had a vicarious character.
- vicious He had indulged in very vicious and dissipated courses since he came to the province, and by his own account had spent upwards of four thousand pounds, in a manner not over creditable to himself.
- am possession of
- brought up to date
- cut shuffles
- re allocates
- re allocating
- house specialty
- blue plate special