What is the correct spelling for VAIRY?
This word (Vairy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VAIRY
- awry For everything which goes awry she has this answer: "Well, you would get up so early!"
- dairy I saw them looking in at the orchard gate, so I asked them if they wanted anything, and the strange gentleman said that he was thirsty and would like some milk, so I took him into the dairy; and I think that mother must have known him before, for she seemed so surprised to see him.
- diary For example, in the case of the "Pages from a Private Diary" I put the following: There are as good private and "intimate" journals being kept at this moment as any that were kept in the last century.
- gary "That for Gary," said Pete.
- hairy Beneath him was a growth of tender substance, hairy in texture, and of a delicate green color, which looked more like lawn grass of the upper world than any thing else in nature.
- mary And where on earth is Mary Browne?
- miry The Irishwoman directed him to a small street at the back of St. Bride's Church, and thither Mr. Robert Audley quietly strolled, through the miry slush which simple Londoners call snow.
- nary "And they bought your response with nary a doubt," William said.
- vagary Half wrecked by the mental and bodily injuries he had received, the course he had pursued in shutting himself up alone, dreading to be surprised in suddenly uttering some wild speech or committing some vagary, had intensified the abnormal condition of his brain till his sufferings seemed to grow unbearable.
- vain But she waited in vain for sleep.
- vary Every man and every class has an ideal of what is reasonable, but these ideals vary.
- very "That's very kind of you.
- vireo If ever we do get it,-complete- Ah, that's the resurrection and the life, said Mr. Vireo.
- ware He made up his mind to keep house for himself, so hired a room in the northern end of the French quarter, and purchased a complete set of cooking utensils and kitchen ware.
- wary But they were not wary enough!
- weary One night they sat round the camp fire, very weary, and in silence.
- wire Are you going to have a wire-wound gun?"
- wiry I suppose she'll see the end of me yet if she lives long enough-and she's a wiry old lady of the old school.
- Vapory The thick fog which arose from the swamp hung round and about like a huge, vapory cloud, making the hot air moist and stifling.
- Cary One is to his brother-in-law, Thomas G. Cary, whose residence was in San Francisco, and who had been for years his most efficient aid in obtaining collections from the Pacific Coast.
- Vera Pictured by Vera Neville.