What is the correct spelling for VALATA?
This word (Valata) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VALATA
- balata -The bully or balata tree of British Guiana, which furnishes a gum somewhat intermediate between India rubber and gutta-percha, being nearly as elastic as the first without the brittleness and friability of the latter, and requiring a high temperature to melt or soften it.
- valid I meant that he sustained a couple of slight cuts, and therein you have another valid reason for his anxiety that the affair should not reach your ears.
- validity As to the validity of the will Mr. Round said that there was no shadow of a doubt.
- valued I valued him as I do all who are superior to their kind; I cared for him.
- violate He thought that youths who violate the sanctity of the Sabbath take the first ordinary steps in a dissolute and dishonest life.
- violated If the tree of knowledge was violated by Eve, the tree of life was reserved for Joanna.