What is the correct spelling for VALIAM?
This word (Valiam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VALIAM
- alamo When the Mexicans were first seen in San Antonio the defenders of the Alamo were thrown into a panic, for no one dreamed that enemies were in the vicinity; yet no one of the hardy garrison thought of flight, and after the first surprise was over, order was quickly restored and everything put in readiness for a bitter contest.
- alarm What, an alarm so early?
- claim "But-madame-you can hardly claim to know me well.
- lam Would you like me to rip you up the back, or lam some of the dirt out of your hide, hey?
- lima The Igorrots, whom I had less opportunities of studying, seem to be the descendants of the remains of the grand naval army of the Chinese Lima-On, who, after attacking Manilla, on the 30th November, 1574, had taken refuge in the province of Pangasinan, in the gulf of Lingayan, where he was a second time defeated, and his fleet completely destroyed.
- loam After the roadbed has been thoroughly prepared, if made of loam or clay, it should be rolled and made as hard and compact as possible.
- salaam That is good to hear, answered Mervyn, speaking in the Pushtu, Salaam, Sirdar Allah-din Khan.
- vale Down in the vale the smoke-wreaths start, To softly curl above the trees; The fingers of a vagrant breeze Steal tenderly across my hair, And toil is fled, and want, and care!
- valid The question was ancient but valid.
- valise Quick with my valise.
- vellum Besides the more complete copies mentioned above, various fragments have been preserved and some of these are on vellum.
- Alma And furthermore, the cognizant eye of a Lucretian Alma Mater having seat so strongly in Victor, demanded as a right an effusion of the promising amorous graces on the part of the acceptable applicant to the post of husband of that peerless.
- Val We went back to Breil, and on to the village of Val Tournanche, where we slept; and the next day proceeded to Chatillon, and thence up the Valley of Aosta to Courmayeur.
- Valeria "I swear it," cried Totila, enthusiastically pressing Valerius's hand, "by the genius of Valeria I swear it!"