What is the correct spelling for VALVA?
This word (Valva) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VALVA
- saliva As my saliva hit the stage it burst into flames and a smell of perfume drifted through the theatre.
- vale Now will I, grateful, sing its constant praise, When I behold thee, sailing through the clouds, Or when, mild sovereign of the realms of air, Thou lookest down on this, our vale of tears.
- valor While gazing at these mementoes of the past we recalled these significant words of the poet: "The sword of the Hero, The staff of the Sage, Whose valor and wisdom Are stamped on the age.
- value Just because you work in the Ultroom don't get to thinking human life doesn't have any value .
- valve "Bless my safety valve !
- viva Viva la, for Ireland's right!
- Alva This much being granted, that the dictionary of the Academy no longer exists, that it is night at noonday, that a cat is no longer called cat, and that Baroche is no longer called a knave; that justice is a chimera, that history is a dream, that the Prince of Orange was a vagabond, and the Duke of Alva a just man; that Louis Bonaparte is identical with Napoleon the Great, that they who have violated the Constitution are saviours, and that they who defended it are brigands,-in a word that human probity is dead: very good!
- Elva Perhaps he hoped that her talk might bring some word of Elva Barrett.