What is the correct spelling for VANCT?
This word (Vanct) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VANCT
- enact They always bear out the parts he wishes them to enact , and the whole story goes on so naturally that one feels as if reading a narrative of facts, instead of a work of fiction.
- uncut They were in very gorgeous silks, and wore turbans; and their jewels were beyond anything that I had ever seen-great uncut emeralds, and red stones of which I did not know the name, and ropes of pearls.
- vacant The eyes were fixed straight ahead, vacant .
- vacate For as one is never miserly until one has acquired wealth, so Garrison was loath to vacate the bed of roses now that he had felt how exceedingly pleasant it was.
- vanity Vanity and ambition are ripe in him.
- vaunt I hae a wife and twa wee laddies, They maun hae brose and brats o' duddies; Ye ken yoursels my heart right proud is, I need na vaunt , But I'll sned besoms, thraw saugh woodies, Before they want.
- vend Come, all you City Wives, that wou'd advance your Husbands to Lord Mayors, come, buy of me new Beauty; this will give it tho now decay'd, as are your Shop Commodities; this will retrieve your Customers, and vend your false and out of fashion'd Wares: cheat, lye, protest and cozen as you please, a handsom Wife makes all a lawful Gain.
- vent And if it was,' the man continued, after a pause, his true feeling finding sudden vent , 'it is a black shame that the law does not punish it!
- viaduct He had been down into the City and was lost in admiration; he had also been lost in practical earnest and had appealed to one of the splendid policemen as to the way to Holborn Viaduct , a name that he was quite unable to pronounce.
- viand The dishes were all strange, but highly palatable, and the fact that there was nothing that appeared to be in the least unwholesome did not detract from the delicious savor which every viand possessed.
- wand The Sun was up and made a grand display Upon the trees and shrubs on every hand; These all were clad in silvery array, As if transformed by some Magician's wand , But 'twas the work of Him who counts the grains of sand.
- want I don't p'tend to know nothing about 'em-don't want to know-he-he!
- wont The habits of a lifetime gave him the desire to consult her about these details, just as he had been wont to do on all public and official matters.
- Went Then Terence went away.
- Vang Temujin took one half of Vang Khan's troops to join his own, leaving the other half to protect the capital, and so set forth on his expedition.
- Wang He called himself a "Wang," or king, and his followers called him their "Heavenly King."
- Won't And you think you can talk any way you like to me and you won't let me talk any way I like to you.
- Vance "The poor man seems to have been in the wrong at the time," said Miss Vance .
- vainest No, but the girl does; she's the haughtiest and the vainest damsel in the province.