What is the correct spelling for VANLLIA?
This word (Vanllia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VANLLIA
- manila A charming picture of Manila street life, full of local color, is given in the very amusing Aventures d'un Gentilhomme Breton.
- vainly Tom's anguish at this news was not to be described; he cried like a child, and Susan vainly tried to comfort him.
- vale It's the lady who called yesterday-Miss Vale."
- valley In a moment he was standing stock still staring across the valley.
- van My father went with me to the luggage van, a porter following.
- vandal This, he said, was the reason why Genseric had taken the Palace at Rome, and the Roman army had in turn taken that of the Vandal kings.
- vane From the inside, our friend worked the hands so that the big hand, resting by turns on three or four figures, announced the exact distance at which we were from the church, in the direction pointed by the vane.
- vanessa And Swift adds, in "Cadenus and Vanessa:" Love, why do we one passion call, When 'tis a compound of them all?
- vanilla A dozen bottles of vanilla essence passed over to the chief.
- venal The editors of the venal hireling press, and the enemies of Mr. Cobbett's political writings, have always represented him as a bad master, and as being capricious, cruel, and tyrannical amongst his servants and poorer neighbours; and by means of as foul a conspiracy against him as ever disgraced the age in which we live, or as ever disgraced the courts of justice in any country.
- venial Mrs. Arnot told Laura the story of the young man's folly substantially as he had related it to her, but she skilfully showed how one comparatively venial thing had led to another, until an act had been committed which might have resulted in years of imprisonment.
- villa "Nearly twenty years ago the lady-Mrs. Martival she was called-had come to the Villa Fiorlessa with her husband and one little boy.
- villain He refused so utterly that I lost my temper and called him villain and scoundrel.
- villein And is it really true that a villein with you can rise to be a noble?
- wall This here wall-paper feller Dietz-he makes this here paper, don't he?
- wanly She had been listening with lowered lids and as he paused, she raised them and smiled wanly, yet without any sign of yielding to his supplications.
- Valuing As it happened I chose an unlucky day and hour, for on arriving at the office and asking for Mr. May, I was informed that he was away in the country valuing.
- Val No, leave the bags here, Val.
- Nola In A.D. 14 the great Augustus died at Nola, and his body was burnt here on a funeral pile so gigantic, that the widowed Livia, dishevelled and ungirt, with bare feet, attended by the principal Roman senators, had to watch it for five days and nights, before it cooled sufficiently for them to collect the ashes of the emperor.
- Nellie She was an awful pretty little girl, about as old as my Nellie.
- Voila Voila, que c'est glorieuse, cette banniere la!
- canola In Canada, the largest producer of GM canola, GM crops are regulated by Health Canada, under the Food and Drugs Act, and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are responsible for evaluating the safety and nutritional value of genetically modified foods.