What is the correct spelling for VARCITY?
This word (Varcity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for VARCITY
- city "Day before yesterday," she said, "I went into the City.
- paucity He was disappointed at the paucity of the troops which Louis had been able to collect, but he sent messengers immediately to him; with a statement of his own condition, and with directions to join him in the Isle of Bommel, as soon as Maestricht should be reduced.
- vacuity They're all very well, as well as I can recollect after the shaking my total vacuity has had this morning.
- vanity A woman without vanity is not appreciated.
- variety If we passed up the river in a small boat we should see a variety of bird-life.
- varsity The Varsity was laughing now.
- veracity It did not like the merit of its own veracity scrutinized.
- verity Perchance some one of you may say, "The evidence of spiritual verity in me is so small that I am afraid.
- vivacity In his intensity, his vivacity, his resolution, she was conscious of fascination.
- voracity There was much good sense in what they said, and there can be no doubt that it was most imprudent of us to embark in a little frail canoe, and to make a trip over a lake inhabited by such numbers of caymans, and especially since it was to be feared that the lake did not supply fish enough to satisfy their voracity; and of course when enraged by hunger they were more to be dreaded.