What is the correct spelling for VARIABVLE?
This word (Variabvle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VARIABVLE
- arable It requires no expert to see that the last is the losing horse; for increase of arable means also increase of winter food, and in the long run increase, not decrease, of live stock.
- variable In some specimens of A. frostiana the spores are quite variable, being nearly globose, ovate to elliptical, approaching the spores of A. muscaria.
- variably Old Country Buffet Old Country Buffet operates 168 locations throughout the United States, variably known as Country Buffet or HomeTown Buffet, in addition to the flagship name.
- verifiable There is much about this story which justifies the suspicion that it arose from, or at least was adopted by, a desire on the part of the Romans to explain a defeat, rather than from any verifiable historical foundation.
- veritable The stream, ordinarily hardly more than a creek, was so swollen that he had to run his machine through a veritable swamp in places, and anything approaching speed was out of the question.
- viable This uncertainty makes it difficult to determine a viable approach for geoengineering uses of sulfur aerosol formation.
- wearable New technologies, like wearable safety devices and available online safety training, continue to be developed to encourage employers to invest in protection beyond the "canary in the coalmine" and reduce the cost to businesses of protecting their employees.
- variables For further details of his mathematical investigations see the articles GROUPS, THEORY OF, and FUNCTIONS OF COMPLEX VARIABLES.