What is the correct spelling for VAROIOUS?
This word (Varoious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAROIOUS
- arius The Gagora catfish (Arius gagora) is a species of sea catfish in the family Ariidae.
- furious That did make me furious .
- serious It was a serious matter for him.
- vacuous In the opposite corner the doll sat staring at them with eyes of blank blue and her vacuous smile.
- valois The first Bourbon entered the city through the same gate out of which the last Valois had, five years before, so ignominiously fled.
- valorous Old men who could no longer bear arms took similar stations, and harangued the warriors as they passed, exhorting them to valorous deeds.
- vaporous At the same time they revealed the amazing adaptability of his talent, which essayed the most diverse and conflicting subjects with the same realistic vigour, bestowing even upon his vaporous and delicate portraits of women a touch which, while light, is unmistakably his own, and in which we recognize that noble, conscientious workmanship, free from all artifice, which was the distinctive hall-mark both of his painting and of his character.
- various One by one they were imprisoned in the common jail, and held there during various terms.
- variously Though, indeed, the story is variously reported; and some say it was the Thessalians, and not the Athenians, who were thus treated.
- veracious He, too, introduces himself under that very name in his contemporary memoirs, from which we have borrowed many of the data of this our veracious history.
- vicarious She was so coldly received, not so much for herself as in her quality of envoy, that her aunt experienced all the comfort which vicarious penance brings.
- vicious And our Shakespeare, with all his easy Nature about him, for want of the Knowledge of the true Rules of Art, falls frequently into this vicious Manner.
- vigorous And at the same time, he knew that the old but yet vigorous man on the other side was named Rudlieb.
- virus Her specific was inoculation with the genuine smallpox virus .
- voracious If this is killed, then heaven knows what a Herculean work the people of this coast will have to destroy this hydra-headed monster, or in some way put a bit in each of its many voracious mouths.
- Barrios Casavalle borders the barrios Manga, Toledo Chico and Manga to the north, Piedras Blancas to the east, Las Acacias, Montevideo and Cerrito de la Victoria to the southeast, and Peñarol - Lavalleja to the west.
134 words made from the letters VAROIOUS
3 letter words made from VAROIOUS:air, avo, iou, ira, irs, iso, iva, oar, oas, oui, ras, rio, sir, sou, sur, suv, uro, usa, var, vas.
4 letter words made from VAROIOUS:airs, arui, asio, asur, auro, avos, avus, iora, ooru, orao, orio, ouro, ovis, raio, raiu, raus, riou, rivo, rosa, rous, rouv, rova, ruia, ruvo, saor, sari, saru, savu, siar, siau, siva, soar, soor, soua, sour, suao, suar, suir, suiv, suoi, suor, sura, suro, suva, svar, svir, uria, viau, viro, viru, visa, viso, visu, voio, voor, vora, voro, vour, vous, vrou, vuai, vuoi, vusi.
5 letter words made from VAROIOUS:arius, arous, arvos, asirv, ioras, ivars, orisa, orius, orosi, orvis, ouais, ourso, ousia, raivo, rivas, rivos, roosa, rovio, rusia, saori, sario, sarvo, sauri, sauro, savio, savir, savor, siruv, soavi, soori, soria, soura, uraos, urvas, usora, uvira, vairo, vairs, vario, varsi, varus, viars, virsa, virus, visao, visor, visuo, viura, voars, voris, vrous.