What is the correct spelling for VARRIFIED?
This word (Varrified) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VARRIFIED
- horrified I could not understand the roars of laughter which followed, as one of the party, with a horrified glance at my capture, shouted, "Take it away, take it away!"
- purified Even while favoring daily more and more the cause of the purified Church, and becoming daily more alive to the corruption of Rome, he was yet willing to tolerate all forms of worship, and to leave reason to combat error.
- rarefied I doubt if that rarefied air will make good red blood and plenty of it.
- terrified It was a fat face, and it looked terrified , but the lips did not move and only the eyes had expression.
- varied On the other hand, suggestions may be too numerous and too varied for the best interests of mental habit.
- verified It is the difference between verified knowledge and the faith of religion.
- vitrified A lead glaze simply fused gives a very highly colored yellow spot of potassium iodide; a lead glaze incompletely vitrified gives spots the more decided, the less perfect the vitrification; and a glaze of good quality gives no sensible color at all. -M. Herbelin.
- Arrived I take it you only arrived in Wiesbaden to-day?"
- Versified "Cowper has beautifully versified this idea in his hymn, beginning
- Vilified As to the relative value of Miss Dearborn's accomplishments, the decision must be left to the gentle reader; but though it is certain that children should be properly grounded in mathematics, no heart of flesh could bear to hear Miss Dearborn's methods vilified who had seen her patting, pulling, squeezing Rebecca from ugliness into beauty.
- Vivified Side by side or face to face, in peace or war, both literatures like both peoples have been in touch for centuries, and in spite of hates and jealousies they have more than once vivified each other.
- verifies According to the Russian legislation, a Russian Mortgage Certificate (Russian: Закладная) is a security that verifies its holder’s right to real estate pledged as a security for a mortgage loan.
199 words made from the letters VARRIFIED
3 letter words made from VARRIFIED:ade, aid, air, are, dia, die, dre, ear, era, err, fad, far, fda, fdr, fed, fir, fri, ida, ira, ire, iva, rad, raf, red, ref, rev, rid, var, vie, vii.
5 letter words made from VARRIFIED:adire, aerdi, afide, afire, aired, aiver, ardri, arfed, aridi, arief, daiei, dairi, darif, darii, darre, deair, defar, deira, deiva, derai, devar, direr, dirir, diver, dravi, drear, drier, drive, drvar, efird, erard, erria, faire, farer, farre, farve, faver, favre, fedia, fedir, feira, feria, ferra, ferri, fiard, fidei, fidra, fieri, fiive, fired, firie, fived, fiver, frade, frari, fread, frear, freia, freid, friar, fried, frier, ified, iived, ivied, ivrea, rader, radev, rafid, rafii, raide, raidi, raird, rared, raver, ravid, reair, reard, refai, reird, rider, riera, rifai, rifer, ririe, rivai, rived, river, vaire, varde, varie, vedra, verdi, veria, verra, verri, viard, vidar, vidia, viera, vieri, virar, virdi, vired, vraie.
4 letter words made from VARRIFIED:aevi, aide, aire, arid, aver, avid, daei, daie, dare, dari, deaf, dear, deif, derv, devi, diav, dier, dire, dirr, diva, dive, divi, dvfa, eira, fade, fair, fare, fari, fear, fire, five, frea, frei, fria, frie, frre, idea, ieva, ifri, iive, raed, raef, raid, raie, rard, rare, rave, read, rear, reid, revi, ride, ried, rife, rire, riri, rive, vadi, vaid, veda, vedi, viae, vier, viia.