What is the correct spelling for VAVACTION?
This word (Vavaction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for VAVACTION
- avocation In fact, Christian Vellacott was so visibly created for strife and the forefront of life's battle, that it was almost painful to see him fulfilling a more peaceful avocation .
- eviction But, Mr. Chairman, as it can answer no useful purpose to have the remainder of the money expended in the manner directed by the act-and this I am warranted in stating to the committee, not only as my own opinion, but as the opinion of the gentleman who was employed under Government as an agent or commissioner to superintend the expenditure already made-as no other State has evinced a disposition to extinguish these balances by paying any part of them, or by complying with any of the terms heretofore offered by Congress; and as it must be admitted on all hands that Congress have no power to effect it by eviction , I ask gentlemen if it would be just or reasonable that the State of New York, who has been injured more in the settlement than any other State in the Union; who has already paid upwards of $220,000 towards these balances, and who is the only State that has, or in all probability ever will, pay a cent towards them-I say, I ask gentlemen of the committee whether it would be just that that State should now be driven to one of two alternatives; either to draw near a million of dollars from her citizens and expend it where it will answer no useful purpose to the State nor to the nation, or to withhold any further appropriations, and thereby incur the imputation of having violated her faith? who speaks with perfect diction as he orders my eviction – Master Swarm by andrew bird
- evocation Her mixture of free familiarity and of the vividness of evocation of something, whatever it was, sharply opposed-the little worry of this contradiction, not altogether unpleasant, continued to fill his consciousness more discernibly than anything else.
- faction It is to our opinion of the nature of Jacobinism, and of the probability, by corruption, faction , and force, of its gaining ground everywhere, that the question whom and what you are to support is to be determined.
- vacation The summer vacation was over.
183 words made from the letters VAVACTION
3 letter words made from VAVACTION:act, ain, ana, ani, ant, avo, can, cat, cia, cio, con, cot, cva, iaa, ion, iva, nit, not, nov, oat, oca, oct, otc, tai, tan, tao, tia, tic, tin, ton, vac, van, vat.
5 letter words made from VAVACTION:actia, actin, actio, aiona, aiton, aniva, anoia, anova, antai, antic, atina, ation, atoni, avait, avian, avina, avoca, caion, caito, canai, cania, canio, canoa, canot, canta, canto, canva, caton, cavia, ciano, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, coati, conta, conti, cotai, cotan, covan, covia, iacon, ianto, inova, naito, naoac, naota, natio, nativ, navia, navio, navoi, nicot, niota, noica, ocain, ocana, octan, octav, ontic, otaci, otani, otava, otavi, ovina, taani, taavi, tacna, taian, tanco, tanoa, tavan, tiaan, tiano, ticao, tinca, tocai, toica, tonci, tonic, tovia, vaani, vacio, vacoa, vaino, vanoc, vanta, vatan, vatia, vatic, viano, viant, vicat, victa, vinca, vinto, viton, voina, votan, votic, vvant.
4 letter words made from VAVACTION:anio, anoa, anti, avai, avon, cain, cant, ciao, coat, coin, icao, icon, inca, inoa, iota, itno, iton, nato, nito, nitv, nova, octa, oita, onca, otic, taco, taia, taon, tian, tiao, tion, toci, toiv, tvoi, tvvo, vaan, vain, vano, vatc, vato, vavi, vico, vino, viva, vivo, voci, voit, vona, vont.